DEIB Special Interest Group (NL)
juni 12 | 10:00 – 11:30
We explore intersectionality, what DEIB is and how it relates to the ICF competencies.
- Encourage Representation: creating communities where everyone has a voice
- Celebrate Difference: we celebrate together what makes us different
- Value Individuality: we value and respect our individual differences
- Create a Safe Space: we create safe spaces with no judgement
- Comfortable with Discomfort: be comfortable with not knowing and exploring alternative perspectives
EVENT SCHEDULE OR OTHER INFORMATION/COMMENTS
What will the participants learn from this webinar? (take aways)?
- What is DEIB?
- How does DEIB show up for me as an individual and coach?
- What can I do to ensure my own bias does not become a hurdle in my coaching relationships?
Core Competency A1.2, A 2.2, A2.3, A2.4
DEIB Special Interest Group
The DEIB special interest group is a group of volunteers with a passion for the DEIB topic. We aim to support with awareness on how DEIB-topics show up for us as individuals and coaches, and what we can do to ensure it is not a hurdle for a successful coaching relationship.
Image by Freepik.