Professional and Liability Insurance for Members
Focused on quality.
All members of ICF Netherlands can voluntarily insure themselves for both professional liability (BAV) and corporate liability (AVB). This insurance is not mandatory but a free choice for all members of ICF Netherlands. However, we recommend considering this insurance because of its favorable premium and good policy conditions.
A competitive price exclusively for members
- The insurance is basically a professional liability insurance with company liability also insured for free.
- The insurance will be provided by HISCOX through intermediary Kendall Mason.
The insurance is entered into by ICF Netherlands.
- ICF Netherlands pays the insurance premium to HISCOX and collects the premium from members by direct debit.
- The insurance year runs from January through December.
- The insurance takes effect from the time of purchase.
- The premium including all costs is €85 per calendar year.
- The premium will not be pro-rated.
What is insured with the Professional Liability Insurance?
Claims by third parties with a maximum insured amount for property damage, direct material damage and personal injury as shown in the policy including the costs of defence based on, among other things:
- Corporate Liability Insurance: Hiscox AVB insurance card
- Professional Liability Insurance: Hiscox AVB insurance card specific professions
- Policy conditions for professional liability insurance: Hiscox AVB Conditions
- Corporate Liability Insurance: Hiscox BAV condition specific professions
- Indication collective BAV ICF: Hiscox pre-contractual information
- Hiscox general privacy statement
Download the forms below, fill them out and send them by email with the title "Insurance BAV" to email@example.com and we will get to work on your application.